Friday 12 November 2010

JIMMY MCNULTY IN HONORARY DEGREE SHOCK

Tearaway hellraiser and 'natural fucking poh-leece' Detective James "Jimmy" McNulty was today awarded an honorary bachelor of arts degree in Debauchery and Shamelessness Studies, or (BA)DASS for short.
"What the fuck did I do?" Mr.McNulty declared on receiving his scroll, apparently unaware of his own notoriety.


Re-Up: 14 whiskys later and McNulty grabs onto the nearest woman at the post-grad bash 

When asked how he would celebrate the honour, Mr. McNulty said he was going for 'a taste' with a portly policeman friend, and that we should not expect him back for several days.


1 comment:

  1. Shhhhheeeeeeiiiiiiitttttt.
    Dominic West made the joke before me! There's no way I could prove it but I only read this after. I knew it wasn't that original....

    http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5gyUs5nskrtdNh_2mRPK0CZ89FIHg?docId=N0018411289492513400A

    ReplyDelete